Biddable Media Manager
Biddable Media is any type of media that can be “bid” on, meaning any type of media that enters a live auction and needs constant tweaks, adjustments and optimizations to be successful. The Biddable Media Manager must have paid search experience as well as knowledge of other aspects of digital marketing, including programmatic, affiliate, email, social, and remarketing. This candidate should be comfortable working in a small team to collaborate on marketing strategy, present reports to executives, and also occasionally speak with clients. This is a growing company which provides an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to get in early.
• Effectively manage day-to-day SEM, including educating the team on digital concepts, best practices, and trends
• Oversee search and other paid marketing campaigns
• Develop and implement search test strategies including A/B testing
• Analyze campaign results and create reports to be shared with internal teams and executives
• Propose and execute new forms of digital advertising when necessary
• Manage other digital marketing programs where applicable.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
• Management/leadership experience
• Strong project management skills, time management, and problem solving skills
• High command of verbal and written English
• Advanced user of Excel
• Experience with multiple ad platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Adwords, AppNexus, MediaMath, DoubleClick Campaign Manager. Experience working in mobile environments a plus
• Ability to use tag manager and tag web pages for campaigns
• Familiar with SEO best practices
• General knowledge of the insurance industry is preferred, but not required
Preferred, but not required
Self-motivated, action, and results oriented
Well-organized, good communication, and reporting skills
Ability to work under tight project deadlines
Strong desire to learn and stay updated on industry happenings