Jr. Finance Associate
The junior finance associate will perform a variety of accounting and financial duties for Bold Penguin. They are responsible for coordinating budget preparation, program narratives, projections, counting commission statements and reconciling.
- Working cohesively with a financial team
- Providing an analysis of integral business decisions
- Examine and analyze accounting records to determine financial status of establishment
- Supporting and helping to reach long and short term financial goals
- Implementing procedures to improve on various financial and business processes
- Offering inventive product portfolios as well as services.
- Developing financial strategies
- Counting commission statements and reconciling
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent computation and accounting skills
- Has ability to multitask accurately and efficiently
- Possesses above average computer knowledge and skills
- Has knowledge and experience necessary for independent decision-making ability
- General knowledge of the insurance industry preferred
Preferred, but not required
- Self-motivated, action and results oriented
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
Salary & Benefits
To learn more about Bold Penguin’s results-focused culture and employee-focused perks, read more on our jobs page.