Bold Penguin is a fast growing Software as a Service company building innovative solutions using modern technology for commercial insurance agents. With our quick and powerful growth, our office technology needs are continually evolving and we’re searching for the perfect person to help us solve them in an innovative way.
We’re looking for an “Office Hacker.” Someone who will collaborate across the organization, use modern technologies, and create or find solutions—with hardware and software—to help our team be more productive. This person will be responsible for all office technology.
- Proactively seeks ways to help employees be more productive using technology. If an ideal solution doesn’t exist, builds one using hardware and software.
- Implements, administers, and configures SaaS office technology solutions such as Office 365, G Suite, and other similar technologies
- Responsible for cross-platform workstation population between Chromebooks, Macbook Pros, and Windows workstations including configuration management, policy enforcement, identity management, and system updates
- Manages conference room and other office technology solutions
- Responsible for end-user support seeking ways to automate and proactively help employees be more efficient with technology, while seeking ways to reduce current and anticipated support burden
- Administrates the office wireless network and office switching
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience with technology in a support, internal infrastructure, or other related technology role
- Innate curiosity and problem-solving tendendancies with a history of solving problems with technology
- Experience with relevant SaaS and IaaS platforms.
- Broad technology expertise across software and hardware such as Raspberry Pi, Arduino, 3D printing, and various programming languages
Preferred, but not required
Salary & Benefits
To learn more about Bold Penguin’s results-focused culture and employee-focused perks, read more on our jobs page.